Ashley joined BREC in 2012 as controller of Bonneville Multifamily Capital. She oversaw compliance and financial activities, the multifamily servicing department, general operations, internal controls, and licensing.
In 2017, she took on the role of CFO. Her responsibilities include—
- Leading the company’s accounting department
- Compiling financial data and statements for the company and its subsidiaries
- Maintaining budgets and projecting cash flows
- Preparing the company for annual audits and tax submissions
- Maintaining and valuing the company’s assets, including Mortgage Servicing Rights and analyzing investments and business diversification projects
She’s earned a Bachelor of Science in accounting and a Master of Business Administration in finance and accounting from the University of Utah.
She earned her Certified Public Accountant license in 2018.
Contact ASHLEY at 801-323-1000 or email@example.com