Q10 Bonneville Real Estate Capital is pleased to announce a new position in its Las Vegas, Nevada office. Candidates for this position must live in the Las Vegas area, or be willing to relocate for this full-time, permanent position.
Bonneville recently celebrated its 40th year in business. Bonneville has great longevity with its employees; the current tenure averages over 11 years, with the newest team members having been added due to company growth. Bonneville provides a positive team environment and regular hours along with competitive pay and a benefits package.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Education – Bachelor’s degree or MBA; Major in Accounting, Finance, or Economics preferred.
Experience – Strong writing and analytical skills.
Necessary Skills –
- Personal and business financial statement analysis. Ability to read and analyze credit reports.
- Ability to clearly write results of analysis with logically supported conclusions.
- Proficiency working with MS Office applications including MS Word and MS Excel and MS Outlook. Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat Professional and InDesign.
- Ability to perform basic reformatting and analysis of construction project and annual operating financial statements in MS Excel.
- Candidate must have writing, computer and financial analysis skills with attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
Bonneville is willing to train on loan program and real estate requirements.
Work with loan officers and clients to collect underwriting information, review the submitted information for consistency, reasonableness, and compliance with loan programs. Identify items for follow-up and underwriting conditions. Items to be analyzed and reviewed include construction operating budgets and financial statements, environmental reports, survey reports and title reports, appraisals and marketing analyses.
Mortgage Credit Analysis:
Review confidential financial statements and credit reports. Analyze the reports for risks or deficiencies. Communicate directly with loan officers and client to obtain any needed clarification. Conduct appropriate verifications. Document process, recommendations, and conclusions for review by Chief Underwriter, Loan Committee and Federal Agencies.
If interested, please send your resume, cover letter, and contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org