Parking and Arrival Instructions
COVID 19 Update:
In efforts to protect our staff, Bonneville is a symptom-free office.
At the time of your visit to Bonneville’s office, each guest will need to be asymptomatic (symptom free) from any potential communicable illness symptoms (i.e. fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, muscle soreness, sore throat, loss of taste or smell).
If any guests have any of those symptoms, the guest will need to reschedule the visit outside of 14 days. As a part of your visit at Bonneville, you will need a mask for the meetings and be prepared to have your temperature taken.
Salt Lake City office
111 Main, Suite 1600, Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
Please present your photo ID to the security desk when checking into the lobby (or a printed copy of the preregistration that was emailed to you).
Security will guide preregistered guests through the turnstile and onto a specific elevator.
Security will hold non-preregistered guests at the security desk until they receive further instruction from Bonneville.
City Creek Mall provides 2 hours of free parking.
Please bring your City Creek Mall or Regent Street parking stub with you for validation and garage security.
Forgot your parking stub in your car? Talk to the Administrative Assistant for help with validation.
City Creek Mall Parking:
- Enter the East underground garage as shown above in red.
- 40 South State Street, or
- 80 East 100 South in the middle of the street.
- The closest parking stalls are in the southwest corner of City Creek’s East garage.
- Walk across 100 South to our large glass lobby.
Regent Street Parking:
- Enter the garage as shown above in red.
- 65 East 200 South white uphill ramp, or
- 60 East Orpheum Avenue.
- The closest parking stalls are in the northwest corner near the elevators.
- Walk across Regent Street and through the Eccles theater lobby.
Call 801-323-1000 with any questions.