Q10|Capital Servicing, LLC – Amazing work environment, benefits, and growth opportunities
Q10|Capital Servicing, LLC is looking to hire a motivated team player to fill the position of Insurance Specialist and be a key staff member in managing a large and growing servicing portfolio in the insurance department.
Q10|Capital Servicing, LLC is a division of Bonneville Real Estate Capital (BREC), a full-service mortgage banking firm. BREC recently celebrated 47 years in business and subsequently has built and manages a servicing portfolio growing close to $10 billion. The main office is located in the 111 Main building in downtown Salt Lake City.
Q10|Capital Servicing, LLC is a company that:
• Provides leading customer service. Innovates and is proactive in developing industry solutions. Implements the latest technology. Provides a professional environment where employees and families thrive.
Q10|Capital Servicing is looking for a full-time Insurance Specialist. Interested candidates need to have:
• Clear and professional communication and organization skills, attention to detail and providing quality work, strong reading comprehension skills in reading insurance policies, professionally represent the company, skilled in Excel/Outlook/Word and the ability to learn other computer systems and be a team player.
General insurance knowledge or college coursework is preferred; however, not required.
Q10|Capital Servicing, LLC will provide on the job training for this position.
The Insurance Specialist will:
• Work with insurance agencies and property managers on maintaining necessary insurance requirements for the servicing portfolio, follow up with the property manager on questions, follow a checklist to ensure coverage for a property is accurate, represent Q10|Capital Servicing, LLC in a professional manner, stay on top of the insurance industry changes and attend industry seminars/workshops, and manage personal schedule to ensure job duties are completed on time and with high quality results.
Background checks will be performed for the final candidates.
Starting salary will range from $34K – $42K for this position and is commensurate with education and experience. In addition to the salary, Bonneville offers the following benefits:
• Health benefits. Twenty (20) PTO days per year. Cell phone plan or reimbursement. Downtown parking. Beautiful new office space with unmatched views. Regular hours. Positive work environment.
HOW DO I APPLY?
• Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com using Insurance Specialist as the subject line.
(Applicants only. No agencies please.)