Bonneville Real Estate Capital is eager to add two new permanent employees to our team. We have low employee-turnover with great benefits. Our people are awesome to work with and we are constantly improving ourselves. Please read below for the job description and how to apply. We hope to hear from you soon!
Associate Director – Asset Management
Maintain a section of commercial real estate servicing portfolio by performing property inspections, analyzing operating statements, completing lender reports, and compiling market data.
- Inspect and photograph commercial properties and write property condition reports.
- Perform occasional overnight and out of state travel to meet necessary inspection requirements.
- Analyze operating statements and rent rolls to determine financial health of properties.
- Work with other team members to complete all property inspections and analyses to meet deadlines.
- Serve clients by communicating portfolio information: request necessary data, research incongruities, and arrange property inspections.
- Perform with the company’s standards and expectations.
- Complete reports and comply with legal requirements: keep information confidential.
- Moderate to light lifting and climbing ladders will be required.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Familiar with digital photography.
- Strong communication and math skills.
- Understand financial statements and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Driver’s license is required.
General accounting classes and/or similar background are preferred; however, not required. Q10|Capital Servicing LLC, will provide on-the-job training for this position.
Detail oriented, professional behavior, team player and dedicated to providing superior customer service.
Both a full-time and part-time positions are being recruited for:
- Permanent, full-time position. Salary range will be $34k-$42k. Full benefits. Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM. This position will require traveling out of state, overnight to properties.
- Permanent, part-time position. Hourly rate will be $16.34 to $20.19/hour. Estimated 20 hours per week.
- Both full-time and part-time positions will have an increased workload commitment from March through July. Extra hours may be required during this time frame.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.